Most computer games will take over the whole screen when you play. You can play most of them in a window. This how to is for Windows users.
Time Required: Few Minutes
- Find the shortcut for the computer game you want to play in windowed mode instead of full screen.
- Right click on the shortcut, select Properties.
- In the Target field add: -window at the end.
- Click OK.
- Delete the -window if you decide you want to play the computer game in full screen mode.
- Not all games can be played in windowed mode.
What You Need