The Bottom Line
- nicely rendered graphics
- extensive tutorial missions
- Jaleco runs training sessions and special missions
- long periods of flying with little action
- no manual
- Publisher: Jaleco Entertainment
- Release Date: November 2002
- "Fighter Ace 3.5" is a massive online multiplayer World War II combat flight sim game.
- Fly one of 96 realistically rendered planes.
- Fly for one of 5 major countries: United States, Great Britain, Japan, Germany, or the Soviet Union.
- Three free months of playing time included with purchase.
- Historical and fictional arenas, and scenarios to battle in.
- Offline training missions and tutorials are available for newbies to get accustomed to flying.
- Player scoring and ranking systems, so you can see how you measure up.
- Create a private room, set up a custom game, or join a game already set up.
Guide Review - "Fighter Ace 3.5"
A supportive developer and a friendly community is vital for games completely online like "Fighter Ace." Jaleco offers training sessions to help you learn the art of combat and scheduled missions.
You won't be disappointed with the gameplay. "Fighter Ace" has options for gamers who prefer quick games or long missions. The only downside is there are long periods of no action, but flying with friends makes the time go by fast.