On Windows operating systems you can put shortcuts to commonly used files and programs on the desktop. Most of the time when installing computer games they ask you if you want to create a shortcut. But just in case you choose not too or they didn't ask, here are the instructions on creating a shortcut.
Time Required: Few Moments
- Pick the game you want to create a shortcut for on your desktop.
- Browse to the game under Start - Programs, to the game folder.
- Highlight the game with your cursor.
- Right-click and select Create Shortcut or Send to - Desktop (Create Shortcut).
- Next time you want to play your game just double click on the icon created on the desktop.
What You Need
- Installed Computer Game