Phoenix Simulation Software
"A340 Professional" Released For:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 & 2002
The A340 and A330 dominate Europe's skies, and now they can dominate the skies of Microsoft Flight Simulator. The add-on reproduces the planes while keeping close attention to the details.
"A340 Professional" Features:
- Eight variants with 42 airline liveries with detailing up to PSS' usual exacting standards
- Full compliment of moving parts
- Hanging undercarriage bogies
- Operating passenger and cargo doors
- Working windscreen wipers visible in the 2D and VC cockpits
- Animated 3D Engine fans & reversers
- Reflection and specula mapped hi-detail textures
- Flexing wings
- Hard coded wingtip vortices with high humidity/lift
- Hard coded engine intake vapour effects
- Hard coded multiple flashing strobe lamps (not effect files)
- Four different, accurate flight models, tested by real Airbus pilots.
- Accurate sound sets for all variants
- Highly accurate instrument panels with FS2004 featured virtual cockpits.
- Payload editor tool utility
- Panel configuration utility
- Fuel planner
- Extensive on-line manuals