The Bottom Line
- statistics on new rollercoaster rides
- walkthroughs for all scenarios
- detailed finances chapter
- tools not covered in depth
- Publisher: Prima Games
- ISBN: 0761539743
- The "RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Strategy Guide" covers the topics in depth and provides helpful tips.
- Chapters 1 to 3 cover objectives, guests, footpaths, and transportation.
- Chapters 4 to 6 cover ride construction, shops, and stalls.
- Chapters 7 to 9 cover landscaping, staff, and finances.
- Chapters 10 to 12 cover building roller coasters, theme park design, and the scenarios.
- Chapter 13 shows how to use the scenario editor and other managers new to the sequel.
Guide Review - "RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Strategy Guide"
My biggest, and really only, complaint is that the new tools should have been covered in more detail. A walkthrough is given for the scenario editor and provides brief descriptions of the rollercoaster design and ride manager.
As with most strategy guides, look for this guide on sale. You'll be pleased with the quality.