Before panic sets in that you have to delete and reinstall everything, ask yourself a few questions. Crashes are usually (not always though) caused by things asked in the troubleshooting questions.
- Are your video drivers updated?
- Does your computer meet system requirements?
- Do you have enough free disk space?
- Did you recently add new skins that may have caused conflicts?
- Does your sound card support DirectX and has the latest upgrades?
- Do you have any programs running in the background?
- Did you recently put in objects without making sure there were no object ID conflicts?
- Did you download objects for an expansion pack you don't own?