The Bottom Line
- take your sim to work in the fame career track
- mini-games to play
- new objects fit for a star
- buggy for certain video cards
- same problems as original (ex: slow scrolling)
- Publisher: Electronic Arts Release Date: May 13, 2003
- Go to work with your Sim when they pursue the fame career track, with hope of being a Superstar.
- Be a movie star, model, actor, or a combo of them in "The Sims Superstar."
- 150 new objects, including satellite dish, oxygen bar, mini trailer, and massage table.
- Network with current stars, handle paparazzi and fans is all in a day's work.
- Start off at a karaoke stage and work you way through photo shots, modeling, and commercials.
- Hire a butler to take care of the household chores and get rid of unwanted guests.
Guide Review - "The Sims Superstar Expansion Pack"
The biggest and most anticapted addition in "The Sims Superstar" is the ability to follow your Sim to work in the fame career. Studio Town offers a place to become a Star and for tourists to get autographs and grab a bite to eat. First you must hire an agent and work from the bottom as a karoake stage singer to a Superstar.
As you become a star, the balancing stardom and daily life becomes difficult. You'll have to learn to keep your Sim motives up, while keeping and making star friends, earning skill points, and keeping up with home life.