"The Sims" comes with a few families, but you can easily create your own within the family menu!
Time Required: Few Minutes
- Start "The Sims."
- Click the 'Select or Create Family' button at the top of the neighborhood screen.
- Click Create New Family button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose a last name for your family.
- Click Add Sim button.
- Choose personality points, clothes, sex, skin color, child or adult, and write a bio for your new Sim.
- Click Done when complete.
- Repeat steps 5 7, to add another family member, each family can have 1 to 8 sims.
- Click Done when you have completed creating Sims.
- Confirm that you are finished, you will no longer be able to make changes to the sim family.
- Your new family can now be selected and moved in to a lot.
- Personality points play a part in what actions/activities will do when they are left alone.
- Zodiac signs play a part in which sims are attracted to and disgusted by.
- Personality traits also play a part in which activities Sims will find the most fun.
What You Need
- "The Sims"