Decorating a home for a sim family can be daunting task, when the family is first created. This how-to is a checklist for objects you'll need to satisfy motives. This way you'll be sure not to forget anything!
Time Required: Varies
- Bladder: You'll only need one object to take care of this need - a toilet.
- Hunger: Fridge, counter to prepare food, and microwave are essential. If the budget allows a food processor and stove will make more satisfying meals.
- Fun: The fun motive can be taken care many objects. A small TV will work for families just starting out. For sims will big budgets: an easel, basketball, bookcase, computer are samples of fun objects.
- Room: Sims like rooms with lots of windows and lights. Buying the cheap windows will help you buy more windows, which means more lights. Trach cans will keep the room clean.
- Comfort: Seating will take care of this problem. A comfy chair or sofa are great for when sims are watching TV.
- Hygiene: A shower and sink will keep Sims clean. A bathtub is nice, but not needed in the very beginning.
- Energy: Each Sim will need a place to sleep. A bed will be needed, or a Sim can sleep on the sofa. Keep in mind, napping on the sofa is not a good night's rest.
- Double check to makes sure you have a place for everyone to sleep. Not everyone will want to sleep together, so be sure to check their relantionship rating, which will be low in the beginning.
What You Need
- The Sims