Throwing a party in "House Party" expansion pack for "The Sims" is not an easy task. Follow these tips to ensure a successful party.
Time Required: Varies
- The morning of the party, have one of the Sims cook breakfast for everyone; preferably the one with the highest cooking score.
- After breakfast, the Sims should do something fun. Whether it is watch TV, read a book, or play pool as long as it increases their fun bar.
- Once the fun bar is fully, or almost, green, send your sims to the bathroom to take care of any blader and hygiene needs.
- After they are finished in the bathrooms, let them rest for a while, so they will have plenty of energy for the party. Have them take a nap or another quiet activity that doesnt require a lot of energy.
- After a few hours of resting wake your Sims up, or stop what they are doing and send them to the bathroom to take care of their bladder and hygiene needs.
- Have one of the Sims call the Caterer. Be sure to have the buffet table and fountain. While one Sim is calling the caterer, have another invite guests over using the throw a party option
- If you have the buffet table out the first guests of the evening will head right for it.
- After eating, send the Sims to their next activity, whether it is the bubble machine, dancing, or hiring an entertainer
- Watch for unhappy guests and send them home. Guests not having a good time will bring other sims moods down.
- Set a time when you decide to dismiss all the guests. Sometime between 10 and 11 is usually a good time, before guests start to get too tired.
- Small party areas promote social interaction with each other, but not small enough that they feel cramped.
- There are no particular objects that make the best parties. Just make sure that you have some music for them to dance too and plenty of food.
- Keep the radio and TV on.
- Plan ahead of time when you are going to have a party for the best results.
What You Need
- "The Sims"
- "House Party" Expansion