- Developer: Playpen Studios
- Publisher: Playpen Studios
- Platform: PC
- Release Date: 2011
- Features over 20 licensed tracks to remix
- Music styles include hip hop, house, dubstep, drum 'n' bass, funk and more
- Includes a career mode with four difficulty levels
- Create custom playlists and perform at your favorite venues
- Import your own tunes in the PC-exclusive freestyle mode
- Battle other players in the head-to-head DJ battle mode
- Amp Live: Gary is a Robot
- People Under the Stairs: Trippin' at the Disco
- Diplo: Newsflash
- Samantha James: Breathe You In (Andy Caldwell Dub)
- James Pants: Ka$h (Trizzy & XXXchange remix)
- Redlight: Stupid
- Bassnectar: Teleport Massive
Skillz: The DJ Game has players stepping behind the turntable for a career that will take them to multiple clubs and hot spots. The game has you introducing samples, operating the crossfader and scratching vinyl records on two turntables. Your goal is to remix over 20 popular songs from such artists as Kid Cudi, Crookers, Fedde Le Grand, People Under the Stairs, and more.
As you show off your rhythm skills, you'll unlock new levels, increase your fan base and earn 50 in-game achievements. Post your top scores on the game's online leaderboards to see how well you rank against players from around the world. Additional tracks will be available for download after the game launches to expand your Skillz music library.
Exclusive to the PC version is the freestyle mode, where you'll be able to mix any tune from the game's soundtrack as well as import your own songs. Results from this mode can be recorded and saved to your personal music library or shared with friends. Also unique to the computer version is the ability to challenge rival musicians to a head-to-head DJ battle.