- Developer: B-Alive
- Publisher: bitComposer Games
- Platform: PC
- Release Date: April 8, 2011
- Rescue endangered species and more in the 20-scenario campaign
- Customize your park in the free play mode
- Build shops, trains and other structures to attract paying customers
- Shape the land with the terraforming tool
- Create exotic new animal species by combining parts of other animals
Wildlife Park 3 places you in complete charge of a zoo, from designing the layout and caring for the animals to attracting customers and managing business expenses. The campaign mode includes 20 scenarios that will take you to areas across the globe.
A free play mode lets you build your own park from the ground up, making sure that you create the right habitats for penguins, rhinos, pandas, gorillas, polar bears, and other animals so they thrive. Happy animals may breed, with the offspring attracting more potential visitors to earn you money.
New to the game is a customization feature that lets you design your own animal types by combining coat markings, tails, manes, horns, tusks and more from other creatures.
Cater to your clientele by building shops, snack bars, ice cream booths, restaurants, monorails, hot air balloons, and even airships. You'll even be able to sell umbrellas for when it rains, as Wildlife Park 3 includes a new dynamic weather system. Hire staff to look after animals and the various plants you'll use to decorate the grounds.