July 31, 2006
E for Everyone
PC Computer Game
"Big Oil: Build an Oil Empire" Description:
Thing you can handle and manage an oil company better than the CEOs of today? "Big Oil" has you making the decisions in scenarios set in previous years or modern times. Play by yourself or in mutliplayer mode.
"Big Oil: Build an Oil Empire" Features:
- 17 scenarios based on historical situations and today's world.
- Easy or advanced mode.
- Single or multiplayer mode for up to 6 players.
- Scenarios based in major cities, such as Los Angeles.
- Earthquakes and other disasters that change how you run your business.
- Windows 98 or above
- Pentium III 800 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- 64 MB 3D-Graphic card
- DirectX 9.0b
- DirectX compatible sound card