E for Everyone
"Sim Mania 3" Description:
In the 1990s Maxis a line of games with Sim in the title. They started off with "SimCity," now called "SimCity Classic." From there Maxis released Sim games that covered all types of topics, ranging from ant colonies to farming. "Sim Mania 3" includes some of the newer games from a large collection of Maxis' simulations.
"Sim Mania 3" Games:
- "SimCity 3000 Unlimited" - Start a city from scratch by building the first roads, power plant, and zoning for new residents and businesses. Do it right and you'll have a metropolis in no time.
- "SimCoaster" - Forget about the rest of the parts of a theme park and focus on the roller coasters. After you build the coaster, you can ride it to see where improvements need to be made.
- "SimTheme Park" - Similar to "SimCoaster," except this time you have to build a fully working and profitable theme park.
- "Sid Meier's SimGolf" - Build and play on a golf course. You design each of the holes, deciding the distance, shape, and decorations.
- "SimSafari" - Nope, you won't be going on a safari. You'll be building and managing your own safari with African plants and animals.
- "SimCopter" - Fly through cities created with "SimCity 2000." Ten levels of fighting fires and criminals.