Publisher: Blue Fang
Release Date: October 16, 2007
ESRB Rating: E for Everyone
"Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals" Description: "Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals" adds animals that have been gone for thousands of years to the list of possible zoo animals. There will be, of course, new animals, such as, the dodo bird. Paleontologists are there to help you search for new fossils and recreate extinct animals in the Extinct Research Lab.
"Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals" Features:
- 30 new extinct animals, including 10 dinosaurs, saber-toothed tiger, and dodo bird.
- First-person tranquilizer mode used when capture escaped dinosaurs.
- Hire a Paleontologists and search for fossils.
- Make extinct animals in the Extinct Research Lab.
- Recreate the environments that were present when the extinct animals lived.
- "Zoo Tycoon 2" Required.
"Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals" Quick Review: Getting an expansion pack is one way of bringing back the newness to a game by giving you more missions and new animals. "Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals" has received positive reviews from reviewers (including Gamespot and Cheat Code Cental). I see no reason why "Zoo Tycoon 2" players shouldn't pick up this expansion, especially if the gamer is a kid.
Source: Microsoft Press Release