Wild Hare Entertainmen
March 19, 2007
E for Everyone
"Air Battles Sky Defender" Description:
"Air Battles Sky Defender" is a flight sim that was developed to be using to jump into and play. The World War II game won't require you know the finer details of understanding how to fly because it will allow you to bypass some of the realism that makes flight sims difficult to play. Gamers that seek out flight sims with realism do not have to shy away, as the game does offer difficulty levels.
"Air Battles Sky Defender" Features:
- Relive the aerial combat of World War II.
- Developers designed "Air Battles Sky Defender" with the beginner in mind.
- Jump in and fly for the either the Axis or the Allies.
- Scripted missions with over 600 airplanes.
- Authentic airplanes such as the German Me 109 and the British Spitfire.