Release Date: November 6, 2007
Genre: Life Sim
ESRB Rating: T for Teen
- Clothing that teens would really wear
- New hairstyles with hats
- Decorative objects just for teens
- Cost vs number of new items (buy it on sale!)
"The Sims 2 Teen Style" Features
- New objects, hair styles, and clothes just for Teens.
- 40 new objects each with multiple color choices.
- 13 floors, 20 new wallpapers.
- 9 female hairstyles (4 hats, 4 hand bands, 1 ponytail).
- 9 male hairstyles (5 hats, 3 visors, 1 layered look).
- New teen female clothing: 20 everyday outfits, 5 pajamas, and 4 athletic outfits.
- New teen male clothing: 28 everyday outfits, and 4 athletic outfits.
- "The Sims 2" required.
"The Sims 2 Teen Style" Review
My favorite additions of the stuff pack are the objects. Some of the new objects (all of which are designed to be for teens' bedroom) are purely decorative and serve no purpose other than to increase the environment score. There are new beds, chairs, a computers, and dressers too. But the cork boards, posters, and collage of posters are my favorite. They are what really had to the feel of the teens' bedroom. Now if only "The Sims 2 Teen Style" had a dirty laundry object, my teens’ bedrooms would then be complete.
The Bottom Line: "The Sims 2 Teen Style" is a good buy for gamers who enjoy the teen life stage.