Release Date: June 5, 2007
ESRB Rating: T for Teen
The Bottom Line: "The Sims 2 H&M Fashion" stuff pack offers up new stores, retail objects, and stylish clothing. While the majority of clothing is for women and some of the objects don't work quite as advertised, it's still a good pickup for gamers who want new clothes. Pros:
- Trendy clothes
- 3 clothing stores
- Retail store objects
- Majority of clothes for women
- Jeans are too low for older Maxis shirts
- Runway is just for show, no modeling
- No separate shirts, only jeans and complete outfits
"The Sims 2 H&M Fashion" Stuff Pack Features
- H&M, an international fashion store, has worked with Electronic Arts to bring us "The Sims 2 H&M Fashion" pack.
- New themed retail objects to recreate H&M stores in Sim neighborhoods.
- 3 new store lots decorated with new objects.
- New clothing for women, men, and a few for teens.
- Build a fashion runway.
- Requires "The Sims 2," "The Sims 2 Holiday Edition," or "The Sims 2 DVD Edition"
"The Sims 2 H&M Fashion" Stuff Pack Review
The majority of the clothes are for adult women. Men get a few along with the teens. I would have liked to have seen clothes for all ages - toddlers and up. The clothes that are available do some issues. The jeans are low rise and leave the stomach exposed when combined with existing shirts. For some shirts it's fine. With the majority of shirts I have installed, the H&M jeans are unusable. If only they had included a few shirts.
Three new store lots are ready to be plopped down in your neighborhoods. One fit for Pleasantville, one for the city, and one for Veronavilla. It's always nice to get some new stores in town, without the work of building them.