The Bottom Line
A great game to learn about air traffic control, and the pressures they face. This game doesn't have fancy graphics or sounds, instead provides you with a realistic interface.
- accurate graphical interface
- understand the job of air traffic controllers
- may be difficult to learn for some
- Experience the job of an air traffic controller.
- Control approaching planes, departing planes, or both, depending on your settings
- Supports voice recognition using Microsoft's Speech API.
- A real radarscope with all the switches, dials and functions seen on a real scope.
- Get rated against the rules of the FAA after a scenario is completed.
- Choose from a variety real life airports to control.
Guide Review - "Air Traffic Control Simulator" Review
This game has everything you need to experience the job of an air traffic controller. The graphics are not fancy, because they are represtative of actual maps used by ATCs. The sound isn't fancy either. The sound consists of beeps and voices of pilots. The difficulty of this game depends on which scenario and city you are playing. The busier the airport the more difficult it is too keep track of the planes approaching and departing.