The Bottom Line
- impressive 3D graphics
- variety of game speed options
- lots of video options
- becomes repetitive after a few games
- Build and manage a moon colony.
- 3 Campaigns with 30 missions.
- 4 industries - mining, manufacturing, research, and tourism.
- 16 disasters including moonquakes and meteor showers.
- Day and night cycles - watch the sunrise!
- Control all aspects of the colony - morale, expenses, commerce, and tourism.
- Move than 60 buildings including golf courses, apartments, and biospheres.
Guide Review - "Moon Tycoon"
The most appealing aspect of the game is the 3D graphics. The camera angles let you see just about every aspect of your city. As great as the graphics are, it does take a little practice to get use to the controls. If you enjoy city building games, and want a break from "SimCity," "Moon Tycoon" is the way to go.