The Bottom Line
"The Sims" is the ultimate simulation game. It'll keep you up for hours past your bedtime.
- create your own families
- lots of user creations to download
- complete control over your Sims
- design and build houses
- very addictive, be prepared to lose sleep
- Create, manage, and control computerized people called Sims.
- Design, build and decorate their homes.
- Build up their skills to help them advance in their job.
- Create a family of Sims to live together, and watch them interact.
- Keep your Sims happy by watching the motive bars to see what they want/need.
- Throw parties, have babies, get married, make friends, and so much more!
- Control your Sims social life, when they eat and sleep, and what type of job they have.
Guide Review - "The Sims" Review
How fun can it be to mimic everyday life? You already have to take care of your own problems, who needs more to worry about. "The Sims" is surprisingly addicting. You'll find yourself working to get your Sims to fall in love and have a baby. Or perhaps you'll want a Sim to work towards a fulfilling a career. By downloading user created objects, wallpaper, and skins, the game will stay fresh and fun. I know taking care of boring chores in a game, that we have to do in real life, doesn't sound very amusing, but give it a chance. You'll spend many sleepless hours perfecting your Sims home and relationships.