Games often needed to be patched. Some games make it easy for players to create customized files to be used in your favorite sim games. To use these files you will need to download them from the Internet. This how to will take you through the steps of downloading a file.
Time Required: Varies
- Click on the link for the file you want to download. In this example, I'm going to download one of my Sim houses.
- Select Save.
- Choose where you want to save the file (click the drop-down box to choose a different location), and press save.
- The file will then download.
- When the download has completed you can open the file, open the folder, or close it.
What You Need
- File You Want to Download