- Developer: Playfish
- Publisher: EA Play
- Platform: PC and Mac (Facebook)
- Release Date: Summer 2011
- Create a Sim and interact with a community of more than 500 million people
- Build your own bachelor pad or dream house
- Develop friendships, romances and rivalries
- Share your adventures with Facebook friends
The Sims makes its Facebook debut with The Sims Social, where players can create custom characters, create a living space, embark on adventures and develop in-game relationships.
The Sims Social will let you manage every facet of your created Sim's social interactions, from kisses and pranks to friendships and making "woohoo."
Your Sim can make mischief or be a good neighbor, depending on his or her personality. Examples of the things you can do include peeing on a neighbor's lawn, becoming a womanizer and sabotaging relationships.
All in-game activities, of course, can be shared with fellow Facebook friends. The game also features a mobile app that lets you manage your Sim's daily exploits from supported phones and mobile devices.