E is for Everyone
August 25, 2006
"Ship Simulator" Description:
Take your ship and sail away. "Ship Simulator" has harbors from all over the world to sail to and explore. It's not all about relaxing in the harbors of major cities. There are search and rescue missions and high speed chases to get your heart rate going.
Read "Ship Simulator" Review
"Ship Simulator" Features:
- 8 different types of ships with unique controls.
- Sail around the world and visit the largest harbors (New York, Rotterdam, and Hamburg).
- 40 missions that have you doing search-and-rescue missions, racing a speedboat, to towing a cargo boat through a narrow harbor entrance with your powerful tugboat.
- A weather system that includes wind and rain.
- Create and exchange missions with other players of "Ship Simulator."
- United States version includes New York harbor.
- Windows® 2000/XP
- 1.6 GHz Pentium® 4 Processor or Equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM: 16X / 8X Speed
- 64 MB DirectX® 9.0c Compliant 3D Video Card (GeForce4™ Ti 4600 or Higher)
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible
- DirectX: DirectX® 9.0c or Higher
- Keyboard and Mouse with Scroll Wheel