March 20, 2007
T for Teen
"Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific" Description:
Submarine crews are counting on you to lead them through World War II in the Pacific theater. Through single player missions (either missions or campaign mode), you have to make the right decisions and help the Americas win the war. Your crew, like you, will become with time. This new crew evolution system is new along with the promised "immersive graphics" and sound effects.
"Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific" Features:
- Direct your submarine crew to victory in the Pacific theater of World War II.
- 15 missions (one world map) with events and objectives in single player mode.
- A collection of 75 airplanes and submarines.
- Play up with up to 8 people through LAN or the Internet cooperatively or against each other.
- Multiple difficulty levels to help ease in beginners and challenge experienced players.
- Crew becomes more experienced and better at their jobs as time passes.
- Battles can be experienced in person or through radio transmissions.
- Random meetings with enemy ships and convoys.
What's New in "Silent Hunter 4":
- New campaign against Imperial Japan.
- New Adversarial game mode
- Improved animation system
- Replay system
- Evolution of crew members - improve with time
- New interface
- Special objectives for dynamic campaigns