- Developer: EA Canada
- Publisher: EA SPORTS
- Platform: PC
- Format: Digital Download
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Release Date: April 24, 2012
- Requirements: FIFA Soccer 12 and Online Connection
- Suggested Retail Price: $19.99
- Based on 2012's European Football Championship
- Features 53 UEFA national teams and players
- Compete in all eight stadiums from the tournament
- Create a custom team in the all-new Expedition Mode
- Complete challenges based on real-life events from the tournament
- Challenge others online
- First expansion pack to FIFA Soccer 12
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 245e or up
- Memory: 2GB for Windows 7, Vista; 1GB for XP
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 3600, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, Intel’s Sandy Bridge (HD Graphics 2000) and Ivy Bridge (HD Graphics 3000)
- DirectX: 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 256MB video card or equivalent (must support Shader Model 3.0 or above); DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
Based on the 2012 European Football Championship that kicks off on June 8 in Poland and Ukraine, UEFA Euro 2012 is a digitally distributed expansion pack to 2011’s FIFA Soccer 12. Included are all 53 UEFA member national teams as well as the eight stadiums that are home to the tournament.
Online support is included as players lead their favorite European country in a tournament against competing nations, complete with sudden victory knockout rounds. Actual story lines from the campaign and tournament will be playable in the form of challenges via online updates. As players complete these challenges, they’ll earn experience points to level up their EA Sports Football Club profile.
An all-new game type designed specifically for UEFA Euro 2012 is an expedition mode that has players building and managing a custom team as they challenge the national teams from Europe. Leading this custom team is a choice of real-life European player or a FIFA Soccer 12 virtual pro.
Players will attempt to win matches in order to earn better players as they expand their team by challenging all 53 countries in the tournament. In order to play UEFA Euro 2012, players must own FIFA Soccer 12 on PC. Both an Internet connection and Origin account are also required to download and play the game.