- Developer: Realmforge Studios
- Publisher: Kalypso Media
- Platform: PC
- Format: Digital Download
- Release Date: September 23, 2011
- Play as boss characters from the first game
- Includes four multiplayer game types for up to four players
- Features an all-new single-player campaign
- Explore the new ice crystal cave setting
- Personalize your dungeon with more than 90 new prestige gimmicks
Players can delve deeper into the world of Dungeons with The Dark Lord, the sequel to 2011's strategy sim game that had you managing an underground lair filled with monsters, treasures, and trinkets. The key new feature for the sequel is multiplayer support for up to four players.
You'll also be able to play as the first game's bosses, from Minos and the Zombie King to Calypso and the Dungeon Lord. Multiplayer game types include deathmatch, king of the hill, survival and "piñata," with all-new skills available for each mode. In addition to the multiplayer component, Dungeons: The Dark Lord features a new scripted single-player campaign and an ice crystal cave setting to call home.