"The Sims 3" neighborhoods are set up to focus on one family. How to change the active family is not easily seen from the main screen. Keep in mind when you change active lifetime wishes and points will be lost.
Time Required: Seconds
- Enter neighborhood.
- Click Options Menu (or F5), choose Edit Town.
- Save your town or 'just continue.'
- On the lower left part of the screen, click on the icon with two small houses.
- Click check mark to change the active family. Wishes and Promises will be lost from the Active family.
- Pick new household to play!
What You Need